The countdown is on to the launch of the Next Generation of Exchange Token — AAB on April 14th. We like to think of AAB as digital umami — it adds that extra touch, that next-level flavor, that hard-to-define dimension — the missing piece that makes everything taste slightly better.
With the AAB token you will be able to save up to 20% on your trading fees, increase your portfolio discount and it can even be used to unlock special features to optimize your trading experience.
We are hosting our first official User Content Contest — review the exchange, our token and win AAB tokens!
There will be three categories: videos, articles and images. Anyone can participate in the contest, we can’t wait to see your content!
What You Need To Do
In order to take part, all you need to do is submit your content, in the following formats;
We are looking for reviews of the AAX Exchange and the AAB token in video or written format. Introduce, explain, or talk about the token and the exchange, give your personal opinion, and add your individual twist.
We are excited to see your visual creations too — you could create a gif or image to best describe the token?!
In order to help us find your submission, share a link to your video/article or post your gif/image on Twitter and tag @AAXExchange with the hashtag #AABToken
The contest is open now and will be running until April 14th. The winners will be announced on the official AAX Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram on April 17th.
And remember — this is more than a token, AAB is an integral part of AAX, providing special benefits to users, and a means to be part of the growth of the exchange — we want to see content that shows just that. Get Creative!
Terms & Conditions
- The campaign opens on April 01nd 12:00 HKT and closes on April 14th, 2020, at 23:59:59 HKT.
- The winners will be announced on April 17th, 2020 across all AAX Social Media Channels
- Winners must provide their contact information (such as, but not limited to your name, contact number, AAX account name)within 14 days after they have been contacted by the AAX Community Manager. Failure to provide the required information within the specified time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize. In these instances, AAX reserves the right to award unclaimed prizes to alternate contestants
- By participating in the contest, contestants will keep ownership rights in the content submitted, but authorize AAX a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to edit and use the content for all marketing and advertising purposes, both online and offline, such as but not limited to marketing, advertising, websites, and graphic designs. You are responsible for all material created and submitted by you and, in particular, that the material does not violate any rights of any other people (like trademarks, copyrights or privacy rights); and you are responsible for any costs and damages that may arise if you submit material that violates the rights of any other people (like trademarks, copyrights or privacy rights).
- AAX reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions of this campaign without prior notice.
For more information please visit http://aab.aax.com/